Insiders Guide To Buying New Land
To contribute to a positive and enhanced lifestyle and financially beneficial outcome in the future.
Close to what matters to you
Consider current and future needs, desired lifestyle and extended family/community needs.
- Close to town, restaurant hubs, sporting facilities, hospital, university?
- Close to work?
- Close to schools, daycare?
- Close to family and friends?
- Close to social, weekend, leisure activities?
Position is key for re-sale, optimum rental return & capital growth
BEST LOCATION WITHIN A TOWN/CITY
- CBD location – historical data shows that usually a better capital growth occurs within inner CBD radius
- Outside CBD radius - to maximise investment, look for an area with a desired aspect or feature, such as bush, open space, beach, etc
BEST LOCATION WITHIN CHOSEN ESTATE
- Aspect and site location
- Building Envelope
- Soil Type
- Easement, Sewer Lines, Services, Storm Water drainage, street lighting
Real community feel amongst majority owner occupiers
- Ensures a sense of safety, care for each other and pride within the neighbourhood.
- High quality of homes and streetscape
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Valuations within estate are at land sales price?
- Capital Growth within estate is generally positive? ie. re-sales are selling for more than original price
- Covenants – enforced to protect buyer’s investment
- Land size variety means home variety and a more appealing streetscape
- Don’t overcapitalise. Consider the average house and land pricing of existing homes
- What future development or infrastructure is being planned?
Disclosure: Ingenta advises that no representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, truth, relevance or completeness of any or all of the information contained in this document. You should make and rely on your own enquiries, conduct your own searches and obtain your own independent